
Today I am "32" years old...wow, time sure does fly by. It has been a great day full of phone calls, cards, emails, surprise visits and fun with my family. Thanks for making it a fantastic birthday. I love you all.



Today I am "32" years old...wow, time sure does fly by. It has been a great day full of phone calls, cards, emails, surprise visits and fun with my family. Thanks for making it a fantastic birthday. I love you all.


Posted by
Jaime
at
7:41 PM
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaime!!
I hope you had a great day. You deserve it.
Happy Happy Birthday Jaime dear happy days will come to you all year, if I had a wish that it would be a happy happy birthday to you from me:)
Happy Birthday! Looks like your sweet family was good to you.
Love all your posts. You guys sure know how to have fun!
Happy Birthday!!!! You look great and very happy. Great to know things are well.
Happy Birthday to a dear friend.
Jaime, I got my background at Leelou custom blog design. If you can's find it go to my blog then to sprouts tummy yummies and she has it posted on her side bar.
Jaime,
I hope you had a wonderful birthday. It was fun to go out for ice cream the other night! I hope you know how much I love you. You are my very dearest friend and wherever we go you will always be close to my heart. I know that is totally and completely cheesy...but absolutely true!
I didn't realize you were THAT much younger than me! Holy cow! Happy Birthday girlfriend! You are just beautiful. :)
So cute!
Post a Comment