
We attended a work party for one of the companies Nathan's company contracts with on Saturday in Southern Indiana. It was a beautiful drive and the kids had a ton of fun. One of the activites was horseback riding. Alexa, Mackenzie and Nathan each participated in the ride. Dayton declined the chance saying, "I just don't feel comfortable on horses." He and I played several rounds of corn hole, visited with the clown who made balloon creations and Dayton crawled into the mouth of a lizzard blow up slide.

Alexa and Mackenzie rode horses that were sisters and Alexa was on the older sister horse so they thought that was really neat. Nathan was the last rider of the group on Cheyenne. The best part was each person was able to ride without the assistance of anyone. The horses were really well trainned and followed quite naturally the horse that was in front of them. Needless to say...it was a great Saturday outing.



6 comments:
That would be so much fun!! That's funny that Dayton didn't feel like riding...no worries time with mom is priceless:) The ranch looks beautiful! I love the east, it's so breathtaking!!! As always darling pics. I'm glad you had so much fun!
That looks like so much fun. It's nice to work for companies that have fun family parties.
What a fun day. It looks beautiful there. I love horses and I grew up with them. It is so fun to see your girls on them. Tell them I am so jealous. How fun for you and Dayton to get to hang out and have fun together.
What cute pictures...tell them that Lauren and Tess were extremely jealous. Zach is not very fond of riding horses either, how funny that our boys are the timid ones. It looks like you guys had a blast!
Ha it's all right my own mother doesn't even comment on my blog. :) I know I should learn to only blog for myself and not for the superficiality of comments. There...I just learned another life lesson.
Macy would be sooo jealous!
Post a Comment