Monday, October 26, 2009

Wright Patterson Airforce Base



While I was in Nevada, the kids were able to spend some time in Ohio with Grandma and Grandpa Dayton and for a few days Grandma and Grandpa Toone were in town. What a treat! Mackenzie was diagnosed with the swine flu two days after I left but thankfully nobody else got it. She recovered quickly and they made the most of their time in Ohio. They came home with roller blades and an enthusiasm to use them every day. Nathan met my mom in Columbus after a trip to the temple to swap kids and on the way home he stopped by the Wright Patterson Air force Base in Dayton, Ohio. (Inside was not the best lighting...but you get the idea) Apparently it is a pretty impressive place to visit.

2 comments:

Sara said...

What were you doing in Nevada?

I'm glad Mackenzie recovered quickly! Ahh!

Puttin' Down Roots said...

I'm glad they were taken care of & had fun when you were away. That makes trips away easier knowing that your family is safe.