+031.jpg)
I have a set of pictures just like these in my scrapbook. Alexa had her braces put on yesterday and although she claimed a lack of excitement, I think it was just an act. She told everyone she could that she was getting braces. She was able to pick her color of rubber bands. She chose blue and green. Her mouth has been a little sore, she woke up last night begging for Tylenol, and we have a little less money but the end result will be worth all of it.+039.jpg)
+039.jpg)
6 comments:
Oh the memories of braces, well I never had them but I remember others having the same pictures. I think Annie will be having the same pictures in the next few years.
Very cool Lex!
one day she won't be too excited...like when they are throbbing from being tightened! But the end result is SOOOO worth it! Happy to see you back to the bloggin world.!
I never had braces but my sister did and she said they hurt. I love the smile on her face. She looks so happy.I can't wait to see you at church.
You know, I've heard that braces are the most expensive piece of jewlery a person could ever get! Alexa, I like the new bling!
Tell Alexa that her braces make her look so much older. They look very good on her.
Post a Comment