Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ice skating





We spent some time on the ice last night. Dayton and I tired out first. I have weak ankles and after almost falling with Dayton a few times we decided to watch from the bleachers. Nathan is a natural on the ice and Mackenzie and Alexa took off as well. Alexa has no inhibitions when it comes to being social. She can make friends with just about anybody. She skated around with some friends from school and kept going and going. It was a fun night.

1 comment:

Jen said...

DId you use blurb to publish your book? IT looks great! I'm so not getting blub but not getting tech stuff isn't hard for me. Sigh. I'm so glad you tried skating. It's just not as easy as it looks. I guess you need to be young or just not a Toone. :) Take care!!