Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Toboggan Run


Nathan took the day off work and we drove to Angola. Where is Angola? You may ask. About 2 hours north of Fishers. We drove there to experience the Pokagon State Park Toboggan Run. What a blast! A refrigerated, quarter-mile slide that reaches speeds between 35-40 miles an hour. The only bad part...the sleds are super heavy and you have to carry them back up that quarter mile hike. TIRING! We were all pretty wiped out after our adventure. On the way home we stopped at Starbucks to use some gift cards and all enjoyed a Carmel Apple Spice. I think my kids may have a new favorite drink. I love days off of school and work!


6 comments:

Michelle said...

I need to come visit YOU and experience all these WINTER activities! First I'll need to invest in some coats:)

The Miranda's said...

that is awesome! I think you may get the award for the best mom EVER!

Sara said...

How fun! What a treat!

Kae said...

Starbucks is our favorite place, I LOVE their double chocolate chip frappuccino. Seriously if you haven't tried one go right now and get you one, you will not regreat it. I mean it go!

Shelly said...

Looks very fast and very FUN!

Amy said...

WAY fun. What a great idea!
Olympics anyone?