We had such a good time in Ohio. It is just so nice to be able to chill at another location and have fun doing sometimes nothing. Next time Alexa may be taller than grandma and Dayton will for sure get there eventually.
I have spent that last 2 years feeling incredibly guilty for not scrapbooking the pile of photos I have sitting in my closet. I have the best of intentions just not a lot of time. So...as I have gone through denial, guilt, hopefullness, and just plain neglect I was inspired by several friends who have convinced me that blogging is the answer. I must confess, they are right. I love that I can sit down and quickly jot down some cute story or memory and then share it but more importantly save it for my kids to enjoy one day as they are able to remember the silly, crazy, tender, and sometimes stressful moments we have shared.
5 comments:
Sure miss Ohio and your family!!!
Wow it is so green. Looking at your pictures makes me miss grandma's house and Green. Thanks for sharing.
Your trip looks so fun! I'm glad you had time to hang out with your family. And congrats to the girls for their great school awards! Impressive!
Jaime,
Happy late birthday! Still miss you and the family. Hope you had a fun day. Keep in touch.
I think we missed you completely! Looks like fun! We do miss you!
Post a Comment