Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day

Touring the ship. Grandma and I stayed behind and the kids wanted to see the very top. Nathan and Grandpa wanted to see everything inside of the ship. The adults thought it was really cool. The kids thought it was hot and they had to walk too far. It is a massive ship.

Blowing Bubbles. This was really cool. It was a sheet of bubble making
material and if you blew softly you could have the surface bubble.


The kids all took a turn playing Mary had a Little Lamb.

Alexa is attempting to land the space shuttle. She crashes the first time.
It is harder than it looks.


Mackenzie and Dayton built structures on the moon.

We headed to Ohio for the first week of summer break. We surprised gma and gpa by showing up on Sunday night. They thought we were coming on Monday or Tuesday. So Memorial Day we headed to Cleveland to check out the Great Lakes Science Center. We have been there before and the kids have a blast every time. Who doesn't have fun with interactive science.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have many of the same pictures at that very same bubble place. Did you go to the bubble lab. If you get picked you can stand INSIDE a bubble...COOL! I love that place. I use to hang out there at least once a month during the LONG COLD WINTERS!