

This picture should be much better but oh well. The kids tested early for their senior orange belts and they missed the award ceremony because it was Dayton's birthday. So when they got their belts they weren't dressed in their full karate outfits but that doesn't change the fact that they moved on. Mackenzie is ready to quit but due to a lack of interest in other physical activities that most likely won't happen. I think she secretly likes it but according to her "all I do is go to school, do homework, go to karate, eat and go to bed." Not exactly true, she does spend a fair amount of time reading but she'd like a lot more time to read hence the desire to eliminate the extracurricular activity. Alexa and Dayton are having a great time and want to keep going. All three of the kids have great form and I think it is teaching them a lot of valuable skills. So for now, we keep moving forward.
1 comment:
Where do you go? We went to one trial run at some place..I forget what it is called, but it was sooo expensive, so even though Courtney wanted to do it, I had to tell him no. But I would love for him to do it!
Post a Comment