Monday, October 25, 2010

City Museum














































































We heard about the City Museum from our dear friends, the Salins. We were hoping to experience the museum for the first time with them but our schedules just didn't match up. We will, however, be forever grateful for the suggestion. We had a blast!
City Museum is pretty much a big playground in, around and hanging off of a building in downtown St. Louis. We spent the day exploring every nook and cranny this place had to offer. We offer our recommendation to that of the Salin's, which if you have a Salin recommendation you really don't need another. If ever in St. Louis, meet me at the City Museum!

























































































3 comments:

Michelle said...

That DOES look like a fun way to spend the day!!!

Kae said...

That museum looks awesome. Maybe I should plan a trip to that museum. Then swing by your house

valerie said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you guys liked it.
We need to meet there.
I am calling you this week to get the full update!