I love Mrs. Scherer. She is the music teacher at Cumberland Road Elementary School and she is AWESOME! She put on a 3rd grade music program that was amazing. It was a musical about a cat and a rat with a Jamaican flair. The kids had a great time with the music and it was so entertaining. At the beginning she had some of the students perform. Dayton auditioned and was chosen to play Magic Man on the piano. I was shocked. Dayton has always been our shy child but he got up there and played like he didn't know the meaning of the word shy. I was so proud. I guess he is starting to come out of that phase. I love that it was something he chose to do himself without any prodding on my part. Way to go Dayton! You were amazing.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
The Cat and the Rat
Posted by
Jaime
at
8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment