
Some friends move away or you move away from them but no matter how far apart you live or how few and far between your conversations are you will be
able to pick right back up where you left off and feel like time hasn't passed by at all. Valerie
Salin is one of those friends for me. She has been asking us to come and visit for a while and I've come up with one excuse after another and finally this year decided, sure, why not? The kids and I left right after piano lessons on Tuesday and we stayed until Saturday and it was wonderful. We found a super yummy ice cream place, watched Jackson and Emma-Kate compete in a swim meet, met Caroline, played in the water, Valerie and I performed at a funeral (she sang and I played piano), visited Kaleidoscope, played in the fountains and talked and talked. It was one of the more relaxing vacations I've had because we didn't have an
agenda. I am a better person for having gotten to know and love the
Salin family. Thank you for allowing us to bombard your home. We had a great time and we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment