Saturday, July 2, 2011

Theo





We have some friends from the ward who got a puppy a few months ago. Mom and the kids are in Utah visiting family and dad was going on high adventure with the young men from our ward. They needed someone to watch Theo while they were gone and I volunteered. Theo has been with us for a week and he has been a lot of fun. He is still a puppy and super playful. He likes to bit everything, especially fingers. He loves to run around and usually comes when he's called. He's easy to pick up and hold and when I lay down on the floor he loves to run around and on top of me. We've had a great time with Theo. It has made it easy for me to move on from the dog issue for the time being. I've gotten used to the freedom of going and coming when we want and not having to vacuum so frequently. On the flip side, it sure is nice to have someone so excited to see you when you get back from somewhere.

No comments: