Monday, November 10, 2008

The Floor

I have hated our kitchen and front entry floors since the first time I saw our home. So...this weekend we decided to do something about it. We installed new flooring. It looks so good. I love the color, I love how it feels on my feet, I love how easy it is to clean, and I love that there are not massive chunks out of it. It was a big job and there were some pretty tricky cuts to get around door frames but we did it and we are so excited.

10 comments:

As Time Goes By...Our Family Blog said...

Wow, the floors look great...good job Nathan and Jaime!

Kae said...

I love the floor!

Sara said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see it. It looks beautiful. Good work.

Amy said...

WOW! It looks awesome! Good job you guys. It makes such a difference.

Lyndee said...

That is beautiful! It looks great. I can"t wait to see it.

Nikki said...

oh I really really like your floor. You guys did a great job!

Brian said...

Easy to clean, that's a huge selling point with me. Way to go. Looks like you got a great deal on the labor as well. I love it when we can do it ourselves. (michelle)

The Miranda's said...

that looks great! it will be fun to do those things when i get my own home! lol

Jen said...

way to go NATE!!!! The floor is awesome!

Cindy said...

what talent!! you've inspired me, but for us old folks, it could take a while!