Friday, December 12, 2008

Smokey Lunch


We were eating lunch at Traci's house and as she was cooking pizza the house got a little smokey. Apparently while making turkey for Thanksgiving dinner, the turkey bag had fallen over the side of the roasting pan and dripped that turkey juice onto the bottom of the oven making a little pool of turkey juice. Well that turkey juice was the reason for the smokiness while the pizzas were cooking. After the pizzas came out I suggested that she just clean her oven since it was already kind of heated up. Well that was not one of my best ideas because that pool of turkey juice caught on fire and proceeded to smoke up her house badly. She turned off the oven and we proceeded to eat our lunch amidst the ambiance of smoke. The best part was sharing this experience with some amazing women whom I love dearly.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh man, I can't believe I missed it. I love how Kenzie is plugging her nose. ha ha