Monday, January 5, 2009

Guitar Hero

So for Christmas we got a Wii and Guitar Hero. I am addicted to Guitar Hero. Nathan and I will put the kids to bed and have battles or just face off. This is the first "video" game I am actually good at and I enjoy playing. While at my mom and dad's Nathan

got his first really good score. He only missed one note in the entire song. Alexa did really well too. I also had a great score...I didn't miss any of the notes. I told Nathan that Guitar Hero was going to be really good for our marriage because it is something we both enjoy doing together. The past few nights we have played as opposed to previous nights where he watches some sporting event and I watch the news or weather. I know...I'm lame. Thank goodness for Guitar Hero.

5 comments:

The Miranda's said...

we love guitar hero too!

nichole morrison said...

That's okay, Mike and I stay up at night and play Mario Kart or Mario Party together. Hey, it's better than watching football!

Natalie said...

SO fun! I can't wait to play it sometime! :)

Lee said...

We got it for Christmas too, and we LOVE IT!! Who knew it could be so much fun? We play all.of.the.time. I joke that Randy will come home and see me with chocolate dripping out the side of my mouth nothing done in the house and me glued to the guitar. lol.

Amy said...

Ha Ha! It's so fun huh?! Hopefully your mad guitar skills can carry over to your new guitar?!