

Mackenzie and Dayton decided to build a time machine today. They compiled a list of the things they would need to build it and the things they would need to take with them as they traveled to different places and times. I must admit I have some pretty creative kids. We watched as they turned the dial, put on the safety goggles and transported themselves back in time to visit with the dinosaurs. Alexa was a little less amused. Imagination...what a gift. I had a meeting at church the next day and when I came home all of the doors upstairs were closed so I asked why. The response was quite matter of fact, "A trip to Mars." I should have known.
2 comments:
I have just spent the last few minutes catching up on your blog! I miss you guys so much. You have a very special family. I wish I could have joined you for New Year's. Maybe in the future.
You know - New Year's in KC is so fun , you should try it!!! :)
Give your kids a hug for me!
They look so big!
hey mom! i look so BORED! I DIDN'T ENJOY IT THAT MUCH ANYWAY. HEHE.
Post a Comment