




We spent New Year's in Ohio with grandma and grandpa Dayton. New Year's, like other holidays, has some time honored traditions. Bowling, homemade Won tons, friends, and FUN!So first we went bowling with some of our other friends. The Hunters, plus a few of our favorite teenagers from the Canton ward and the Barbours, who were in town from California. I am a terrible bowler. But I play none the less. After bowling we headed back to the Dayton house for some yummy Chinese food. Susan made fried rice and egg rolls which were incredible. My mom and girls had made won tons earlier in the day. Because won tons and egg rolls need to be fried to be yummy and because frying makes the house stink we had the fryer outside. It was a little bit cold. But the end result was delicious.


So after eating...way too much. We played games, watched some Brian Regan (and laughed a lot), played some pool, Guitar Hero and Mario Kart.

Then we rang in the New Year with noise makers, pots and pans, and Grandpa's air horn.


Happy New Year!
1 comment:
I'm wishing I was there!!!!
So great to see Christine and Scott!
Post a Comment