
Mackenzie chose to do her state report on Utah. This made it really easy for us because Alexa did her 3rd grade state report on Utah also and we had a ton of stuff ready to go (thanks to family that lives in Utah). They had to do all of the project at school. Mackenzie wanted to take salt water taffy in to share and the last time we had bought some at Sam's club but they didn't have it this year so we ordered it from the Taffy Shop in Salt Lake. When they heard that the taffy was for a state report at school they sent some extra goodies. A salt crystal and additional brochures about the salt flats, Salt Air and the Great Salt Lake. These things only added to the many colors of sand from southern Utah, a geode, water from the Great Salt Lake, and all of the information she collected online. Mackenzie did a fantastic job on her report.

2 comments:
What a cool find with the SL Salt water taffy. I remember when I did my state report, I did it on OHIO. Another excellent state.
That's so cool! I love reading about all the things your kids do at school. I'm actually looking forward to that with Noah. I hope he will be just as excited!
Post a Comment