Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ice cream...Mackenzie


As a third grader, Mackenzie created a beautiful picture of ice cream. Mackenzie loves art and although we may be a little bit biased, she does a fantastic job.
Mackenzie loves to read. She especially loves to read the Harry Potter series. She has read the entire series now 4 times. Her last reading of this magical series was completed in 27 days. As much as I love the fact that she finds such enjoyment in reading, I do want her to participate in other activities.
She wanted to document the fact that she had completed this last reading in such a short period of time and so she wrote out the following and then asked all of her family members to sign it:
I, Mackenzie Rae Page, being of sound mind hereby witness that I read the entire Harry Potter books beginning, April 20, 2009 and ending May 16, 2009 encompassing 27 days.
Mackenzie Rae Page
Witnesses:
Jaime K. Page (mom)
Nathan R. Page (dad)
Dayton J. Page (brother)
Alexa A. Page (annoyed sister)
Lex was playing Mario Kart and was not very enthusiastic about stopping to sign her name, obviously.


2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

I love the little sister...like she cares..duh mom?!? but what a stud to read so quickly..I'm pretty sure she beats me.

Sara said...

I wish I had the time to read the whole series in 27 days! What a girl. Good work Mackenzie!