I received a gift certificate to a salon/day spa here in Fishers for accompanying the 4th grade choir at Cumberland Road Elementary School. I have hard time spending money to pamper myself so getting a gift certificate to a "pampering place" although much appreciated was a whole new experience for me. A pedicure is something I have heard is a "must do" so I decided to ask the girls if they wanted to come too. Alexa, not interested. Mackenzie....counted down the days and hours. We had a great time. We relaxed and we got pampered. The best part was Mackenzie. She loved every minute of it. She loved the massage chair, the bubbles in the water, the smoothness of her legs and feet, the hot, steamy towels, the green and orange nail color, pretty much the entire experience. In the car on the way home she said, "I want to work in a place like that." Although I should have taken pictures I did not but it was a day we both will remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
that's so great! I actually got my first pedicure too this past week! I loved it too!
It only took me once and I was hooked on pedicures. Maggers & I love to get them done. We have an extra incentive...we were sandals almost every day of the year around here.
How fun! I love getting a pedicure! I usually can only bring myself to get one a year.
Pedicures are so much fun.
That sounds like so much fun! What a fun girls day to have! I got a gift certificate for a pedicure for my b-day last year and it was awesome!! I should ask for that every year!
Jaime:
I LOVE PEDICURES. They make me feel GREAT. Carly and I do it at least twice a year...TOGETHER. So much fun!
I LOVE pedicures next time your out we are going! I love that Mckenzie had so much fun. I've taken Izzy a couple of times I think I created a monster...BUt mostly I say it's just a Mom thing. Glad you had so much fun!
we are so excited that you found a new job we love your pictures looks like you all are having lots of fun. austins says he wasn't to go their, jonah and preston do to. We miss you all hope to see ya soon. talk to ya later.laura,jonah, austin, preston
if you guys want to check out our blog it is ronandlaurapage.blogspot.com
Post a Comment