Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wade Trim....Downtown Indy





Nathan's new office is downtown Indy. After having lived here for 3 years we finally made it to the downtown area to check some things out. I have a bit of anxiety driving into a large city and navigating where I need to go, so having Nathan working down there and knowing exactly what streets to take and where to park made this trip a lot less stressful for me. (I know, I'm weird.)



Nate works in a really cool part of downtown Indy. While we were there we decided to spend some time at the Soldiers and Sailors monument and the War Memorial, both are within walking distance of Nathan's office. I suspect we will be spending more time downtown...I'm sure there is much, much more to see.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Really, big citites? I didn't know that about you. Just get a GPS for your car and your set. It's my best friend!