At our last pack meeting, the boys were given their pine wood derby cars with an invitation for dads and siblings to participate with their own cars as well. Alexa thought that was the best invitation ever. Nathan couldn't resist the chance to make his own car again. (I think there might be some wanting to prove he could do it better this time than when he was a cub scout to his willingness to participate) Saturday was the day to get started. They put on their coats and headed out to the garage to cut and sand and sand and sand. Dayton was beaming. He is super excited to finally be doing so many cool things.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's so cool that they invite others to make a car too! I can't wait to see Dayton's car. I have to say that since I am the presidency member over cub scouts, I really have learned to love the program. I look forward to Noah participating (but not wishing time to move forward, I still ahve 3 more years!!).
I love pinewood derby time. It's the only time Jackson REALLY loves to come to pack mtg. with me. I think it's great that everyone gets to race there OWN car!
I am so excited for those days to begin. I hope they win
Post a Comment