Dayton brought home some of his BEST artwork today. He did a great job and enjoys creating things. He is always thinking of ways to make something. Good job, Dayton!
Great job Dayton! Those are pretty impressive pieces. I think I have an idea where all your kids have gotten their artistic abilities... Love the posts lately! V
I have spent that last 2 years feeling incredibly guilty for not scrapbooking the pile of photos I have sitting in my closet. I have the best of intentions just not a lot of time. So...as I have gone through denial, guilt, hopefullness, and just plain neglect I was inspired by several friends who have convinced me that blogging is the answer. I must confess, they are right. I love that I can sit down and quickly jot down some cute story or memory and then share it but more importantly save it for my kids to enjoy one day as they are able to remember the silly, crazy, tender, and sometimes stressful moments we have shared.
4 comments:
wow!! those are incredible! I have always wished I could draw, but all I remember is missing recess to finish my pathetic drawings!
Great job Dayton! Those are pretty impressive pieces. I think I have an idea where all your kids have gotten their artistic abilities...
Love the posts lately!
V
Do I see another Judy Cooley in the making?
that is some great art work looks like you guys are all having lots of fun hope you have a wonderful easter.
Post a Comment