Dayton and Mackenzie were playing with their money and Dayton decided to put all of his half dollars on Mackenzies face. She had to remain perfectly still and she couldn't laugh or they'd fall off. She lasted about 3 minutes and then off they came.
I have spent that last 2 years feeling incredibly guilty for not scrapbooking the pile of photos I have sitting in my closet. I have the best of intentions just not a lot of time. So...as I have gone through denial, guilt, hopefullness, and just plain neglect I was inspired by several friends who have convinced me that blogging is the answer. I must confess, they are right. I love that I can sit down and quickly jot down some cute story or memory and then share it but more importantly save it for my kids to enjoy one day as they are able to remember the silly, crazy, tender, and sometimes stressful moments we have shared.
No comments:
Post a Comment