Thursday, August 7, 2008

Birthday Party...





Dayton's birthday is on the 17th of August but we had his party today because everybody is still out of school. He wanted to go to the Bounce Zone which is a super fun place full of massive blowup slides, obstacle courses, and sports arenas. He and his friends had a very fun time. Dayton requested a volcano cake this year and it turned out really neat. Dayton is very fun to make things for and to give things to because he gets SUPER excited. After his cake was done yesterday he was begging for his picture to be taken and he wanted everyone to see it.

6 comments:

Lyndee said...

Happy birthday Dayton! Kyler had so much fun. Thanksfor such a fun day.
Jaime great job on the cake. As always you are amazing.

Natalie said...

Happy early b-day Dayton!! You are so lucky to ahve such a cool mom to make you awesome cakes like that!!!

Jen said...

Happy birthday Dayton! Jamie you make cool cakes, want to show up around Christmas? I've got two cakes and I know you'd save the day. Looks like so much fun!

Jen said...

Nice background!

Amy said...

I swear, you make the COOLEST cakes I've ever seen. Seriously, you've got talent. Yeah for Dayton. Love that bounce zone.

Rebecca Banner said...

You know you're killing me with that cake! ;)
Looks like a fun one to make tho.