We signed our kids up for golf lessons for a couple of reasons: #1. It was something they could all do at the same time, which means I don't have to drive kids to 3 different places at 3 different times. #2. We wanted to see if any of them might be interested in pursuing golf as a hobby/sport. #3. Apparently, golf scholarships are the most underused or sought after scholarships for girls in college. Well, how did it go? Fantastic!! Everyone of the kids had a great time and can't wait for the next lesson. Alexa was told she is a natural. She could not have received a greater compliment. Dayton asked if he could come back tomorrow and the next day and the next. Mackenzie even had fun. Grandpa Dayton would be so proud. We are holding out hopes for a scholarship in a few years. Maybe for the cougars? We'll see.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Are you going to golf too Jaime?
I've tried without success many times. I seem to lack the ability to hit a small ball with a stick.
I do know how to drive the cart though:-)
Post a Comment