The young women love to have sleep overs. I am not a fan. But we had our canoe trip cancelled due to lack of funding and we wanted to do something "fun" for the girls. SO we planned an overnighter at a girl scout camp about 40 minutes away. It was a blast. We stayed in cabins that had kitchens, bathrooms and cots...this is my kind of camping. We played games (missionary tag, red rover, and some bouncy pass the bunny game, I think), ate yummy food, had an uplifting spiritual walk, and laughed a LOT! I love being in young women's and I love the women I am able to serve with...they are the best. (thanks for the pictures Lyndee:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We just love you!! You are THE BEST young women Pres. The girls are so lucky to have you. It was so much fun.
So dang fun! If you ever release me, I am inviting myself back for the overnighter. I loved it.
Post a Comment