Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Paint




While my mom was here she was kind enough to help me paint Dayton an Alexa's rooms. It was so much more fun having a friend help me out and both rooms turned out GREAT!!! In case you didn't know, we happen to be pretty big BYU fans, hence Dayton's room. He LOVES his room. Alexa was a little skeptical about her room at first but once she saw the color and the new bedding she was hooked. Thanks mom, you are really the best.

Mackenzie wanted a photo of her room too. I really like the colors in her room so we have decided to not paint now but she is looking at some new bedspreads.

7 comments:

Our Family said...

I really like the BYU logo. It is really neat. Sounds like you and your mom accomplished a lot while she was at your house. How long was her visit?

Nikki said...

Love Dayton's room!! my husband would too. I love painting it makes everything look new!

Natalie said...

So...when are you coming to Texas to help me with my house?! It looks really good! I think the BYU logo rocks! I am sure dad is proud. :)

Rebecca Banner said...

I want a maple leafs logo like that on my wall! If we don't move i'm going to just get a fat head of it. Macy wants Sidney Crosby on her wall in fathead form for christmas. She's gone from butterflies to boys! Oh well at least he's one i approve of. :) Nice paint job!

Sara said...

Oh! I love it! The decal is fantastic. You better not tell Joe -- one might just show up in my master bedroom.

Jen said...

Daytons room is awesome! Who wouldn't want their favotie school on the wall? You can't go wrong with brown ever! Thier rooms are adorable way to go!

Caren said...

Wow Jaime, they turned out fantastic! Great job to you and your Mom. I love the colors, I love the BYU logo!