I teach piano lessons. I have been teaching my own kids for a few years as well. While my mom was here she introduced Alexa to the duet, Heart and Soul. Alexa has been super excited to play it ever since. Well, once Grandma left she needed someone else to play with her and she picked Dayton to be that someone. He picked up the part super fast and now plays it really well. I came down stairs on Sunday and they were busy practicing. At one point I heard Alexa say, "You are doing great, Dayton. Let's try it again." It was one of those tender moments that make me smile. I can't wait for them to take their show on the road.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I think you have the next Donny and Marie on your hands! How neat tho.
I love it! I will be front row :-)
That is so sweet.
Looks like you had a total BLAST with your mom and you got a whole lot done! Love the paint and the bags...and the family pics are SO CUTE! I love that Harley made the family photo. You guys look great!
Post a Comment