I went to wake Mackenzie up for school this morning and told her she didn't need to make her bed because I was going to wash her sheets. She perks up and says, "Is Grandma coming?" Apparently we only wash our sheets when Grandma comes to town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is funny and kinda true. Whenever I start doing some deep cleaning the kids wonder who is coming over.
Cute! Wish you could have been here today to wash all of our sheets. We had a triple header last night...that means 3 wet beds. Emma-Kate, then she gets in bed with me and Jeff. Then Jackson, and he got in bed with us. Then Jackson pees in MY bed...beautiful!
:-D I love it!
Okay, this cracked me up! I love it. That is what my kids think we I start cleaning really deep and making the beds also.
Post a Comment