
Valentine's Day was on a Saturday this year and our kids are taking swimming lessons at 9am so we decided to wake them up early to enjoy a special breakfast. It was a little reminiscent of Christmas morning as I told them to hurry and come downstairs for a surprise. Okay maybe pancakes and girl scout cookies aren't the best surprise but we don't do this every day.
Breakfast was yummy and it was fun just to spend some time together in the morning without the hustle of getting ready to get out the door. 
We went to the Olive Garden for a yummy lunch and then came home to play on our new Wii Fit. I had a friend tell me recently that I should be a spokesperson for Wii. I LOVE the Wii. We have had so much fun as a family with this system. Although I'm not too excited about my little Mii getting puffy...it has a scale that determines if you are underweight, healthy weight, over weight, or obese.

We went to the Olive Garden for a yummy lunch and then came home to play on our new Wii Fit. I had a friend tell me recently that I should be a spokesperson for Wii. I LOVE the Wii. We have had so much fun as a family with this system. Although I'm not too excited about my little Mii getting puffy...it has a scale that determines if you are underweight, healthy weight, over weight, or obese.
Finally Nathan and I had a date night and chaperoned a youth dance. It was an interesting night and I think both of us are happy to just be together and not have to play those dating games anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment