Saturday, February 21, 2009

Towels Continued....




Well after fighting with the sewing machine we inherited from my mom for a few days...we finally finished the towels. They ended up being a little too many steps for the kids to sit down and do so I did most of the work but they did get to pick what they wanted their towels to be. This project was good for me because I am a little more confident in my ability to run a sewing machine, not that I think it will become my new favorite hobby, but I am capable of doing a small project.


Alexa is a yellow monster, Mackenzie is a pink bunny, and Dayton is a frog.

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

what cute towels! they look so good!

Puttin' Down Roots said...

And you did an excellent job my friend!! Way to go! I'm proud of you. You must be busy, because you haven't been updating a lot lately, but I keep checking! =)