Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nathan's 35th Birthday


Nathan is officially 5 years away from being "old." That is according to our children. Apparently, when you turn 40 you are considered old. Yikes. Nathan had a good day. We went to church, he sang in the choir (I accompanied), we ate yummy Chinese food, opened presents, watched movies, took a small nap, and finally enjoyed mint brownies with ice cream. Relaxing.
Happy Birthday Nathan, we love you.

11 comments:

valerie said...

First things first....
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your picture!!!!
It looks beautiful with the snow floating. You need to call me so we can catch up. I hope that picture is going to be on your christmas card you are sending me???
Love all your posts.
miss you and by the way - Happy Birthday Nathan!!!!

The Miranda's said...

I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your picture! so freakin cute! and Happy birthday to Nathan!

Puttin' Down Roots said...

Ditto! I was going to say the same things, but also wanted to add that I'm glad you finally made a post! I've missed you. I really do LOVE the new picture, it looks great of all of you. I saw your parents Sunday, got hugs from. Both of them. Enjoy your Christmas with them. You mom is so excited, as I know all of you are! I love you, have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Susan said...

Greatings from Russia; YES! YES! YES! You may read and comment anytime on my blog. It is for family. I read yours often and I love seeing my darling grandneices and grandnephew, and yes, their parents have a special place in my heart also. Have a Merry Christmas!

Nichole Morrison said...

Happy birthday Nate! I love your picture too. Jaime, you look so skinny! Have a wonderful Christmas. We love you guys. Hannah and Gracie were just telling me today that they wished we still lived in Indiana so that we could go and play games with the Norton, Pages and Soelbergs. I wish we could too.

Jen said...

LOVE your family pic!!! I so want your photographer! You look so pretty- and congrats on almost being old. Gosh time flies!

Natalie said...

Happy belated birthday Nate!! I LOVE your new family picture!! Jaime...you look absolutely beautiful! The snow falling is so cool too! Please send us one! Miss you!

Kae said...

I really love your family picture. I love the snow...really it looks great!

RonandLaurapage said...

looks like you all are having a great time hope all is going well for you and your family. hope you had a wonderful christmas. happy b-day nathan.
that is so fun that mackenzie got her picture in the news paper. merry christmas and a happy new year.

Sara said...

I, too, love the family pic! What a fantastic shot!

Happy Bday Nate!

Michelle said...

Gosh, 35 years, your really getting up there...personally I think your only as old as your kids. Happy Birthday. I loved the picture!! I'm with Kae, the snow makes it.