
We had a special visitor with us Saturday as we made and decorated our sugar cookies. Nathan's nephew, Wayne, was here at Camp Atterbury and had a free day to spend with us before he headed off to California and then to Iraq. Wayne lived with us for a while when we were in Sandy and it was so good to see him again. (I wish I would have been more ontop of picture taking) Our kids loved the reaction they got from friends after telling them that their 30 year old cousin came to visit. It's always great to have company, especially when that company likes everything you make. The kids had a blast this year decorating their cookies in new and unique ways. I think Nathan becomes the biggest kid of all as he takes his time to make his cookie look just right.

No comments:
Post a Comment