We went sledding on Monday morning and had a blast. Alexa decided to take the "trucks" off of her old skateboard and convert it into a snowboard. We all took a turn down the hill on the snow board and Lex now thinks we all need snowboards. I stayed up the whole time and didn't break my neck as I'd declared would happen so it was successful. The only bad part, I forgot my camera. Darn it!
When we got home there was a message on our machine from Nathan's oldest sister, Lani's, daughter. Melani and Kurt Twining were traveling home from Dayton Ohio via Indy and wondered if we were home. We love having company, for however long we can get it and we were thrilled to have them even if for just a few hours. They have 2 darling children, Kyler and Leanna. Thanks for stopping by. It was great to see you.
No comments:
Post a Comment