Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fireworks









We just did fireworks by ourselves this year. It was fun to see the kids light the ones they had "called." It was a little windy so our matches kept getting blown out but it was so fun to see the excitement once they were lit. Dayton and Alexa could spend ridiculous amounts of money blowing things up. Each time we went into a fireworks store Dayton would head over to the biggest packages in the store. His eyes were in awe by the endless options in each store.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I haven't seen fireworks for sale for 3 years! I can only imagine Dayton's eyes. Were they as BIG as "Bugsy" on Bedtime Stories?
Also, I'm trying to get a hold of Shannon Page? re: so Sem Council stuff.

Sara said...

We thought of you on the fourth! I wish we could have been together. It looks like you guys had some pretty good fireworks!

I loved all your updates. It looks like you guys are having fun. We always wanted to rent a paddle boat on the canal -- it looks like a ton of fun.