Can I just say... I have the BEST friends in the whole wide world. I had so much fun today. We had playgroup at Lyndee's house and mom came to visit and teach us how to tie bows. I am still wondering how I came to be my very talented mother's daughter. I finally did get my bow finished and I believe it will pass but never be as amazing as mom's. How lucky to be able to take my mom to meet my friends and enjoy an afternoon with some of my very favorite people in the whole wide world. THEN... Lyndee shared her amazing talent and wealth of knowledge for the world of blogging. Thank you Lyndee for all of your help.
My very favorite all time musical is Wicked. My very favorite song is from that musical and this is why. "I've heard it said, that people come into our lives for a reason. Bringing something we must learn, and we are lead to those who help us most to grow, if we let them. And we help them in return.... I know I'm who I am today because I knew you." I could never say it better. I am truly who I am today because of the many people who have touched my life and inspired me to be a better person. I am so lucky to
have such good friends.
3 comments:
Yay! I love you Jaime Page. And I hope you have a delightful evening watching Meet the Robinsons. Libby would like to discuss it (at length) when you see her next! :)
And I've very impressed that you blogged so fast! I am s-l-o-w.
And your Mom is darling. But that doesn't surprise us, does it?
You are so cute. I love having you as my friend and it is true people are brought into our lives for a reason. You are so talented and such a great friend to me. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
Oh Jaime- I think we all feel the same way you do. I just LOVE you and all the things you do for us. Your Mom is SO fun!
I love your background. It's just perfect!
Post a Comment