On Friday the 18th of January our family had an adventure.... Nathan called and left a message for me asking if I wanted to drive to Fort Wayne to see the BYU Men's Volleyball team play IPFW. Honestly, my first reaction was, "are you kidding me.. why would I want to drive 3+hours with our kids and no guarantee we could get tickets." However, I remembered the excitment I had experienced while attending BYU sporting events many years ago and decided that I wanted my kids to have a similar experience which I really think they did. We went with our good friends, the Soelbergs, and although it was a cramped 3+hour drive to and from Fort Wayne... many memories were made and will be cherished. For those who don't know, my dad is a crazy loyal BYU fan and has rubbed off on my alr
eady loyal BYU fan husband. Dad was quite proud and I suspect a little jealous of our adventure. Our kids now know the BYU fight song and could also tell you what a mastadon looks like and imitate its sound.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment