Alexa's real day of birth is the 4th of March but we had her birthday party tonight. She decided to have a GNO (game night out) and invited some of her friends from school and church. Alexa decided what games she wanted to play and I think everyone had a good time.
They played animal bingo, charades, statues in the park, balloon relay races, hot potato pop the balloon, and human knot. Everyone also got to decorate a t-shirt...
Statues in the park... I think Dayton laughed more than anybody during this game.
This was the pose after we played statues in the park.
Presents... she got a lava lamp, 3 webkinz, clay, an origami book, and a game called Hyper Dash (fitting in so many ways).
Alexa decided to have some kind of a game cake and we found this idea online. In case you are unable to tell.. it is a checkerboard. No it is not up to game code but there is a very good reason why. I made the cake and it was square. I had frosted it and had to leave to run an errand. Upon my return I found a large corner of the cake missing. Harley had decided to help herself to Alexa's cake. So after I had trimmed off the contaminated portion, I was left with less than a square cake and decided to make due. Nonetheless, I still think it turned out cute and it tasted yummy, which is really all that matters anyway.
The CAKE...
T-shirt design... fun to see so many creative ideas.
Happy Birthday, Alexa!!
Friday, February 29, 2008
"GNO" Birthday Party
Posted by
Jaime
at
6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute! Can I hire you to make birthday cakes? (I'll take one without Harley's help.)
I love that picture of you and Alexa at Pioneer day. You can just see what a cute mom you are. Love it.
And thanks for calling about my "Not Such a Good Idea." Your message made me SMILE!
Jaime you are such an amazing mom. You are so talented. It looks like she loved her party and her cake. You always have the best ideas.
Wow you have so much more energy and patience than i do. How do i tap into that??????? My oldest cat likes cake.
Post a Comment