Sunday, April 6, 2008

Cutting Hair

I have been cutting Nathan's hair since before we were married, which will be almost 12 years in just a few months. Nathan has been cutting my hair, not on as regular a basis, for the past 6 years. I think I do an okay job and Nathan is not picky.. which makes my job much easier. I only did an "oopps" once. And it was a big one. Nathan was getting ready to go for a job interview and needed a haircut. I was cutting his hair as I had done several times when the guard fell off of the trimmer, right on top of his head. He had a major bald spot. I had to shave his head. He did not get mad....he said, "the only difference between a bad haircut and a good haircut is just a few days."

Nathan takes great pride in the fact that he cuts my hair. I'm not picky either...and he hasn't ever had an "oopps" with me.

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

Great job guys. You should think about a career in haircutting. You do a awesome job.

Puttin' Down Roots said...

Jaime you look beautiful! Indiana definitely agrees with you and your family. I miss you terribly, but so glad that you are happy!

Rebecca Banner said...

I need a hair cut! I usually just flip it over and cut. It just costs way too much to go and with my hair being curly and all at different lengths anyway b/c of it it's not a big deal i get it exactly straight. I do the boys' hair as well. Macy, she has had one itty bitty trim 3 years ago.