Thursday, April 17, 2008

Famous American Report

Mackenzie has an assignment as a second grader to do a report on a famous American. She chose to report on Laura Ingalls Wilder. She had to research her life and then create something to display that represents that famous persons life. Mackenzie is quite talented when it comes to art projects and she chose to do her display in clay. She did a fantastic job. The project is not due until the 30th of April and Mackenzie has had her completed since the 16th of March. Now she is my kind of girl...no procrastination with her.
She made the pig and put the mud spots on him and he has to be lying down because he is rolling in the mud. Laura is the woman holding her daughter, Rose. Almanzo is her husband and he is pulling the cart on their farm.

5 comments:

Kae said...

I love the log cabin.

As Time Goes By...Our Family Blog said...

She really is talented, and I am so impressed with her work ethic...way to go Mackenzie!

Natalie said...

That's awesome...she did a really good job. I wish I didn't procrastinate! The muddy pig is adorable!

Rebecca Banner said...

Can you say.......... A+++++++? Yep i think she can! Wow!

Michelle said...

That is amazing! Thanks for sharing (I love the pig!).