Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged!!!

Tag!
How To Play This Game of Tag
Post these rules on you blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here it is...
JOYS :
1.The gospel of Jesus Christ. I find true joy in knowing who I am and what my purpose is here on the earth. As a result of recent experiences in our family, I am so grateful for the knowledge i have of a loving Heavenly Father who is aware of me.
#2. My family. I love Nathan and everything he does for me. This is my favorite age for all of my kids together. They are so fun to be around and do things with (most of the time). My parents are the BEST...I have 4 great brothers, who I appreciate and love as well as their families.
#3. My friends. I am a firm believer in the difference having friends can make in a life. I am a living example of that. I have great friends who I love dearly.
FEARS:
1.Loss of a loved one. When I was little I would stay awake thinking of everything bad that could possibly happen to our home and my family. I know crazy...but I fear losing someone I love, especially my kids and Nathan.
2. Debt. I hate the feeling of owing someone else for something I have.
3. Weight Gain...this may seem incredibly vain but I honestly do fear getting fat.
GOALS:
1. I want to finish my degree. It took me forever to figure out what I wanted to study in college. I have always wanted to be a mom and it is the best job in the world. However, I would like to go back to school and become an early childhood speech pathologist. Dayton had to have speech therapy when he was 2 years old and I loved the time I was able to spend in his school and seeing the difference that can be made in the lives of little kids.
2. I would love to learn how to play the guitar...I actually have a form to sign up for lessons with Alexa...just haven't done anything with it, yet. We keep having distractions.
3. To paint and decorate my kids rooms the way they want them...this will be a while but it is a goal.
OBSESSIONS:
1. For those who know me well...I have to put cleaning. Although I have seriously mellowed out over the past couple of years. I can't go a day without vacuuming some area of my house. Dusting, I'm lucky to make it a week.
2. Diet Coke with Lime....I love this drink.
3. Treats...we have a treat every night for dinner.
RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I have been skydiving.
2. I am a fast reader. I love to read and I can finish a book quickly.
3. I love to bake. Mackenzie thinks I should open a bakery...in my spare time.
4. I can't sew to save my life, but I can use a glue gun on just about anything. I once used a glue gun to fix a hem on a dress.
Now that you all know way more about me than you wanted to, I am tagging......Traci, Sara, Natalie, Lyndee, and Rebecca! And anyone else who wants to do this! I wanna know all about the rest of you too!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks a lot Jaime!! Now I actually have to think!

Smith Party of Five said...

You are such a good sport! Thanks for sharing with us! I love getting to know you better!
-Ana

Puttin' Down Roots said...

I have to say that I did not know that you have been skydiving!!! WOW! I don't think I could ever do that. Although I did go parasailing and that was high enough for me.

Amy said...

That was so fun to read! I agree with MacKenzie...you should open a bakery, then I could feed my guests fine desserts all the time. You know how much I LOVE anything you cook. What a fun tag!