Thursday, April 10, 2008

My little "tree climbers"











My kids love to climb trees. Unfortunately in our neighborhood there are not trees that are mature enough for our kids to climb, but at grandma's house there are trees. So they climbed trees. This was the first year everybody could climb the trees without assistance. YEA!!! They had a great time.
Mom also sewed shorts for Alexa and she is so excited. It is so hard to find shorts that are long enough for her to wear so this was the perfect solution. She got to pick out her fabric and is very excited about the finished product. I CAN'T sew to save my life so I am so grateful for my mom and her never-ending talents that she shares with so many.

5 comments:

Traci said...

We need to see a picture of Alexa's shorts!

Jaime said...

I know...it's coming.

Rebecca Banner said...

I had a tree to climb growing up. I loved that thing. I need instructions from your mom on sewing. I can't sew either. I have a machine and have not clue one what to do with it!

Natalie said...

Now where are Mackenzie's shorts??

Jaime said...

Mackenzie is the child who slowly grows...she amazingly still fits into a size 6. SO I have stacks of shorts she has yet to grow into...plus because she is short, finding long enough shorts has not been a problem, yet.