On Monday we left for Provo to visit my other brother...Jake and his wife, Lindsay (who was very pregnant) and their daughter Taylor. We drove around BYU campus and showed the kids where I lived my freshman year and where the cougars play football...you know planting the seeds early. Surprise of all surprises was pulling into Jake's driveway and seeing a Maserati parked in the garage. Talk about envy...Nathan was green. We ate some yummy Mexican food and then some of us walked, others of us drove to a park to feed some hungry ducks. All of the kids wanted to ride in the "cool car" on the way home...but seeing as how it has only 2 seats we needed to pick just one. Lindsay suggested paper, rock, scissors. Dayton won and was very excited. But Jake was super nice and let Nathan drive back and forth to pick everybody up at some point along our path home.
Then best part was that on Friday, Lindsay had her baby and we were able to drive back down to Provo with Grandma and Grandpa Toone and meet the newest Dayton...who last I checked has yet to be named.






1 comment:
So I bounced over here from Sarah's blog.. and since I did I thought I should say HI!. So Hi.
Looks like you had a wonderful trip to Utah. And how fun to have a new baby born while you were there.
Post a Comment