Friday, July 25, 2008

Skate Park









We visited a park the other day for the playground and found so much more. The park has a sprinkler area right next to it, a Frisbee golf course, and a skate park. The kids were begging to go back and try out the skate park. We did...this morning and they had a great time. Even Mackenzie, who didn't want to go. I didn't want to pack the bikes so we just took the scooters but it is a super fun park. The kids are talking about going back...tomorrow?


2 comments:

Rebecca Banner said...

I'd wanna go back tomorrow too. Looks like fun! Saw your mom today since i'm back in RS now. First RS in 3 years and 3 months. Kinda strange, no snacks! :)

Jen said...

I love finding new cool stuff. It's great that you got Mckenzie to go. Love your pics.