Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Flip Flops


Today we took a trip to the store and bought flip flops. Now this may seem a little silly to be posting about but the kids wanted to document the day and the excitement they had for the new footwear. Dayton was playing at a friends house and so his sisters were able to make the final decision on the color of his flip flops. He loves them. Alexa wants to have hers stay clean so she can wear them inside but I'm sure that will change once it is warm enough for flip flops outside. Alexa got everybody to sit on the couch so she could take the photos.

2 comments:

Puttin' Down Roots said...

I LOVE the flip flop photos! How fun that your kids get into the topic of your blogging. That's the way it should be!!

Shelly said...

I love it! i just bought a new pair too.