Thursday, March 5, 2009

STOMP


Last night we were able to go and see STOMP. It was AMAZING!! The kids loved it. I think we have an interest in banging on things at our house. Alexa was a bundle of excitement the entire evening. She was literally bouncing out of her seat for the 90 minute performance. This was a perfect way to spend her birthday evening. It was so entertaining. There was a lady sitting in our section who had some serious giggles. She was laughing at everything and at times we were laughing just because she was. One of my favorite parts was when the performers would clap a pattern and then wait for the audience to clap back. When we did it right it was the coolest, when we did it wrong it was hilarious to see the disappointment from the cast members.

Mackenzie leaned over during the program and said, "Mom, I don't think I'll be able to share this tomorrow in class without laughing and forgetting all of the best parts." It is so fun to go to a show like this and leave with everybody having loved the experience.

Now I just have to keep my kids from breaking my brooms.

3 comments:

The Miranda's said...

I want to see STomp!How fun!

Puttin' Down Roots said...

I saw it YEARS ago and it was awesome....glad Alexa had a great birthday.

Shelly said...

How great to have something that everyone can enjoy. Sounds like a great time!