Thursday, March 5, 2009

Waiting....




Harley has amazing ears. She hears sounds sooner than I do on a regular basis. She is our doorbell regularly. One of the sounds she hears is the bus. We are the second bus stop in the neighborhood and she waits, like this, usually for about 30 minutes before Alexa is dropped off and she does the same thing for Mackenzie and Dayton. She hears the bus pull into the neighborhood and starts to whine a little bit because she knows they are coming. I love that she knows the schedule for when they are coming home and she anxiously awaits their return. In the morning, after Mackenzie and Dayton's bus pulls away she runs up the stairs and lays on her bed in my room and waits for me to come up and finish getting ready for the day. We just love Harley and all of her quirkiness.

1 comment:

Puttin' Down Roots said...

she is an awesome dog. I can admire her & love her & be glad she doesn't live at my house!!! =)