Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"Good News"

Nathan was offered a job today.... YEAH!!!! Where, you may ask? Here in Indy. We get to stay in our home, in our ward and with all of our friends, who we love. Nathan is very excited as are we all. The company, GRW, is located on the west side of Indianapolis, so his commute will be a little longer but it is a bigger company with offices in Kentucky, Texas, Ohio and Tennessee. He will start Monday and enjoy the next two days of VACATION!!!! Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers in our behalf. Prayers are really answered and we are so grateful.

4 comments:

Rebecca Banner said...

Thanks for sharing, i'm sooooo happy for him!

Sara said...

Yay! I want to call you, but I'll wait an hour.

I am so happy!

battraws said...

Congratulations and what a relief for you guys!

Lyndee said...

Yay!!! I am so happy you are staying. Congrats Nathan.